Tuesday, January 22, 2013

New Year = New Blog

I know, it's been a while! SO much has happened in the last year! Seriously, so much. I won't bore you with the details. Instead, I'll give your eyes a taste of pretty. We closed out 2012 with 35 wonderful weddings. THIRTY FIVE! I don't know how I did it either, but I sure know I loved every second! The life of a wedding planner is NEVER an easy one, but at the end of the day it's well worth it. To some, it may seem small...but to me..I deliver WEDDINGS. A day a bride and her family will remember for always. That is huge. I will be spending the next few weeks catching up on posting some pictures from the 35 weddings. To start, we have Anika and Josh. Belle Soiree' had the pleasure of designing this beauty from head to toe. I just love every bit of it. As a purple loving candle obsessed lady myself, this wedding was after my own heart.
 Anika and josh had both their ceremony and reception at The Chicory. I LOVE THIS VENUE! Whenever I decide to get married (or get asked ;)) this venue is on my top choices to have my own wedding. From the exposed brick, the old New Orleans ambiance..TO THE FOOD, this place is amazing! Chef Eric's chicken pepper pasta is just heavenly. Bella Blooms nailed the vision of soft, romantic, and luscious. Courtney Dellafiora was on deck to capture every last detail. I couldn't think of a better photographer to have on this wedding. You can see HER blog of Anika's wedding here. The pictures speak for themselves! Here you go!

 I am obsessed with her dress. I am a lover of lace and I think this is just stunning.







 


 Flower chandelier, I die.







Mrs.Vintage's accessories made this cake table complete.


 Melissa's fine pastries nailed the vision on her cake. It was perfect (and so good!)






 Gorgeous first look photos!

 I love this "alter"




















Again, this was a dream wedding to design. Thank you Anika and Josh for letting Belle Soiree' plan and design your big day!



Planning + Design- Belle Soiree
Venue- The Chicory
Florals/Decor- Bella Blooms
Vintage Rentals- Mrs.Vintage
Photography- Courtney Dellafiora

No comments:

Post a Comment