Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Sarah + Elijah | Real New Orleans Wedding | Belle Soiree Events





Hello again! Happy Hump Day! I am in disbelief that it is already June. We are almost halfway through 2014 and it scares me. I say this every year, but man time is flying! I am keeping my word on blogging more for 2014. If you missed last weeks post, you can find it here. In the meantime, meet Sarah and Elijah! I knew Sarah before she asked me to plan her wedding. She has joined the Ramos family which I have known for quite some time! Elijah, the groom, is the brother in law of the talented Stevie Ramos of Stevie Ramos Photography. When I was asked to join on board for this one I couldn't have been more thrilled. Sarah has a unique taste and a spectacular eye for all things vintage. Every little detail in her wedding was thought out and perfectly planned. They exchanged vows at Sarah's childhood home in Louisiana. Backyard weddings are a favorite of mine for a few reasons. While setting up, we spotted a very cool antique singer sewing machine table. It fit right in with the decor and we decided to place the NAKED CAKE from Melissas Fine Pastries on this beauty. You will see below how perfectly it turned out! One of my favorite elements of wedding planning is styling the brides decor. I love when a bride gives us full control and creative freedom to execute her plans and create a day she always imagined. I am so happy with the results and cannot wait another second to show you the beautiful images. Enjoy!





















































 The bride found these doors at a local flea market and created a stunning entrance into her ceremony!









 Told you that cake looked good! 















Thank you to all of the incredible vendors who helped pull the brides vision together! It was one for the books!

Planning, Coordination, and Event Styling | Belle Soiree Events
DJ | Impulse Entertainment
Catering | Pattons Catering
Tent + Rentals | Event Rental
Florals | Poppy and Mint

1 comment:

  1. Their staff was amazing, lovely and truly professional. I could go on and on about these guys. All of the wait staff at Las Vegas Weddings were great at their jobs but very warm and nice people. There is no better place in the city to get married and no better guide than their manager.

    ReplyDelete