Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Ashley + Todd | Real Weddings | Belle Soiree Events, New Orleans Weddings

My oh my...how I love these photos so. Ashley is just downright the sweetest thing I have ever met. Like myself, Ashley owns a wedding planning business but in Charlotte, NC! You can view her website here. Amazing work, right? Her family is originally from the New Orleans area and have relocated to all different places. The groom and his family are from Ohio! They decided what better place to host their wedding other than the Big Easy?! Ashley called me mid-way through her planning. She had key elements booked, but needed help tying it all together. The smart and savy planner knew first hand how important it is to have someone by your side the day of your wedding. She chose our Partial Planning package and custmized it just a smudge to fit her needs perfectly. Working with other planners is not only awesome, but challenging and an honor as well. It's always neat to see how other people do things and get their perspective. I am always nervous about working with other wedding professionals, but both Ashley and her mom were a joy to work with. Julia Bailey did a fantastic job capturing this event. My favorite thing about this wedding is Ashley and Todd were married in the same church her parents were married in 28 years to the exact date. So very special. You can really tell in almost every photo how much this sweet couple enjoyed their wedding day. Ashley is the picture for southern grace, and I couldn't have been happier to plan and execute her big day!


To view her breathtaking video from Bridefilm, visit here.










 We planned a first look and shocked/surprised the groom! What he though was his gorgeous bride tapping him on the should ended up being the brides father! Too funny!













 Can you feel the love? :)
One of my favorite pictures, ever.



 Hey look! It's me hard at work! OCD in full affect here! Don't mind the frizzy hair, it was June. Hot and humid!













 I get the warm tingly feeling just looking at these pictures again. You can absolutely feel the love between the two of them. I had so much fun planning this wedding. I wish Ashley and Todd nothing but the best! Thank you for choosing Belle Soiree Events!

Planning + Coordination: Belle Soiree Events
Ceremony | Holy Name of Jesus
Reception | Audubon Tea Room
Photographer | Julia Bailey
Florist | Le Deux Souers
Entertainment | The Bucktown Allstars
 Rentals | Fleur De Lis Event Rentals
Videographer | Bride Film

XOXO,
Merideth

No comments:

Post a Comment