Sunday, July 21, 2013

Hedy + Brooks | Real Weddings| Belle Soiree Events, New Orleans Wedding Planner

Happy Sunday!

I am taking advantage of this gloomy day to bring a little bit of happy into the daily grind. I first met Hedy in early March of this year. Hedy was a MONTH out from her big day when we crossed paths. I received the cutest package in the mail with a thank you note, CD filled with pictures of them, their bridal party, and EVERY detail of vendor information you could think of. This made my life SO MUCH EASIER. I LOVE when I have an organized bride who knows what she wants. Better yet, Hedy LOVES Kate Spade more than I do!!! We first met at my office and chatted for what seemed like hours. With a full to do list in front of us, we began the journey of planning. Hedy had the most incredible details to her wedding, including three dresses. THREE. This was a first for me! I love letting my readers know a little behind the scenes. To some, it seems like a simple task- just change dresses. What people may not know is that something like three dresses requires a ton of logistics and planning ahead. We ladies had to strategically time and plan how we were going to move the dresses from the hotel room, in the car, and downtown to the venue (and back to the hotel after the wedding!) without damaging the dresses (or our backs!) I will spare you the details, but we got it done :). Every little detail like the above needs to be thought out and planned for ahead of time. I try not to be biased, but I absolutely recommend hiring someone to take care of all of these details, even those you didn't think of!

The ever so famous three dresses! Which one is your favorite?


 She is stunning, isn't she?

Brooks surprised Hedy with a "treasure chest" of every memory they have shared. Notes shared between them, pictures on engagement night, cards from previous birthdays, etc! Seriously, the sweetest gift I have ever seen!
 Hedy has the most INCREDIBLE maid of honor ever!








 


























































As you can see, they had a blast! Thank you for allowing Belle Soiree to be apart of your big day!

If you are interested in having Belle Soiree plan your wedding, please visit our website or email us today!

A BIG thank you to all the vendors to made the day go off without a hitch!

Planning + Design: Belle Soiree Events
Wedding Prep: Windsor Court
Make Up: The Makeup Lab
Photography: Mq Photography
Videographer: Dyle Films
Ceremony: St. Louis Cathedral
Reception: Muriels Jackson Square
Bakery: Haydels
Florist: Meade Wenzel
Entertainment: Top Cats

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing such an amazing post on events. It will help people planning to market their products / services or personal events.
    Regards, Ale Rossi
    Event Planner Malaysia

    ReplyDelete