Thursday, July 25, 2013

Sneak Peek | Lauren and David | Belle Soiree Events, New Orleans Wedding Planner

Hello!

I am trying really hard to get into more of a blog routine. If you would have asked me a year ago I would have told you that I reallllllly hate blogging. I will confess, I suck at anything design wise on the computer. I don't have the slightest clue on how to use Photoshop or how to make my blog look pretty. I am not a professional writer and tend to write what comes to my head. I write my blog as if I am talking to my best girlfriend. It's just the way I am.  I am in the process of getting my whole entire brand re-branded and have HIGH HOPES that one day my blog/website will be as gorgeous as I see in my head. Cross your fingers people! Miracles do happen. I have been a blogging queen since the beginning of the year even though my blog is not pretty. I am confident that once it looks the way I envision in my head, I will be blogging more and more. For now, we all have to deal with the uneven lines and the ugly color pattern no matter how much it drives us crazy.

As I said above, I am in the process of establishing a blog routine and sticking to it. It is high on my "goals for 2013" list. I have been playing around with different ideas for what to blog about each day and deciding if I should stick to a routine blog schedule. I love a good routine and sticking to it, but I haven't decided if I want to go the route that everyone else is doing. "Tuesday Trends, Real Wedding Wednesday, Music Monday" etc. For now, I will post what I want and if it sticks to a certain day of the way then so be it! I adore Rhi from Hey Gorgeous Events and she said it best..." I do not have to do what everyone else is doing." This speaks volumes to me and my life right now.
Now..onto the purpose of this entire post. I had the pleasure of designing this wedding with my bride Lauren. Lauren was a dream client to me because I have been wanting to do a seated style dinner for so long. The details that you can put into place settings is something I have been wanting to dip into. Lauren originally hired me for "Month of Coordination" but called me a few months after booking and decided she wanted to add on design services as well. Her theme to her dinner was "French romance." Her Aunt sewed the most gorgeous table runners and we tied that in with over 150 candle sticks. I will save the rest of the details for the Real Weddings post. For now, enjoy this sneak peak!


Thank you Maile Lani Photograhy for these great pictures. I can't wait to post the entire album!
Till then! :)

XOXO,
Merideth

No comments:

Post a Comment