Monday, July 29, 2013

Color me GOLD | Wedding Trends | Belle Soiree New Orleans Wedding Planner


 Oh Monday..we meet again!

I have never really been a fan of gold until this year. If you would have asked me a few years ago I would describe gold as "old lady" but it has absolutely grown on me in the past few months. You know what is better than gold? Sparkly/shimmer gold! 

There are many ways to incorporate gold into your big day, even if you are not a fan of shimmer like myself. One of my favorite ways is to use gold plated chargers. I know this is rare down here in NOLA, but sometimes we get lucky and have the opportunity to play with chargers and place settings. If this isn't an option for you, linens are the next best thing. Dressing up a table with a fine linen is one of best things you can do for an eye pop. Alternating more fancy linens with regular make this option affordable and adds depth into your reception space. Adding a more elaborate linen to a main area such as guest book is a great way to set the tone of your heart of gold wedding.


A new trend that is making its way is gold silverware. This adds the perfect little pop is you are looking for a simple touch.


Whatever way you choose to incorporate gold into your wedding is fine by me. Gold is the perfect touch to either go big or simple. I say go big or go home :)

XO,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment